When we started Champagne Supply Company, we wanted to defeat two different stereotypes:
1. Women can’t work together.
2. Family should never go into business
So far we have succeeded in both AND we’re growing!
The inspiration behind this business is based off a small food vending truck from Italy. We searched high and low for this truck in the United States and then exhausted the possibilities of importing. There was not a single option available in our world of domestic google searches and the foreign options seemed too complicated and risky for our young business.
We found the Cushman and jumped in! This is the American version of our Italian dream - she is perfect. Champagne Supply has been received with the warmest of welcoming arms into the Austin wedding community as well as nation wide.
But we didn’t stop there and our google searches haven't stopped. There isn't a rhyme or reason why this most recent google search came up with a new, relevant and available truck option BUT there she was! The Vintage Lambertta! Fully renovated, ready serve and deliver champagne to our Austin market!
We have staerted a crowdfunding campaign to raise the funds we need to jump start this new stage of our business. Through our current business operations, we have the funds to cover half the cost of the new truck and we are looking to you to support us in raising the rest of the funds to bring this truck back to Texas from California!
We need $10,000 to meet the difference of full purchase price of the truck, shipping, title, first year’s insurance as well as outfitting the bed of the truck to serve as your favorite champagne bar.
* Total Truck Price $15,000
* Estimated Shipping Cost $1,500
* Estimated Texas Taxes and Title $75.00
* Estimated Vehicle Insurance $1,200
* Estimated Bar Outfit $1,000
If we do not reach our full funding goal, we will use the amount raised towards:
* Full Branding Design - Hire a professional graphic designer to design our full company branding.
* Expand our glassware rental collection.
* Make updates and improvements to our current truck.
* Financially reimburse our parents for their time spent helping set up early morning events.
* We will even still have a champagne toast to celebrate all the support shown through this campaign!
* For any brides who contributed through the Bride To-Be options, don't worry, your champagne dreams can still come true and we will apply your contribution to the booking of our existing Cushman.